February 06, 2012

Homemade Valentine's Day Card from Charlotte



Now, I myself am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day.  I guess I just don't like celebrating a lovey-dovey holiday when I know lots of other people are doing the same thing on the same day.  I pride myself on usually being outside the Valentine's Day box.  But Charlotte, is a romantic and wanted to show her boyfriend Porter some love on this holiday.  So I helped her make a large homemade card.

We used a large plastic/cardboard heart that we used at the garden center for store decorations.  


 Then we used scrapbook letters, valentines day stickers and printed photos of Porter and Charlotte to decorate the card.  This was a very simple project.  I spent maybe 15 mins putting the whole thing together and it turned out really cute.  It reads, "Porter, be mine, Charlotte."

 A photo of Porter

Charlotte's baby photo


 She is so proud of her card.  She couldn't wait to give it to Porter.  We saw him yesterday for the super bowl and he brought her a pink stuffed wiener dog toy to remind her of him.  What a sweet boy! She also wanted to share her dog treats we just made so we gave him some to take home.

I tried to take a photo of the two together but they play so rough and wild it is hard not to get a blurry picture so I gave up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...